Friday, February 17, 2012

What's a cow say?

According to Eli they say "mmmbooo"
haha. 
Silly boy.

The other day I was putting together a Valentine's Day package for Martin's brother Riley, so I decided to take Eli down to the Dairy for some pictures.

Eli was seriously meant to be born the son of a farmer.
He loves all things tractors, cows, and wide open spaces to run around in.


For the pictures we took him into the maternity barn and let him pet the babies, which he thought was the coolest thing.


It took me about 20 tries to get a picture with him actually looking at the camera and standing by the big cows. He was running back and forth so fast in there I thought I was never going to get a decent picture.


His attempt at feeding the cows was pretty cute too :)


Hopefully he keeps the enthusiasm for the cows as he gets older, because I foresee a lot of them in his future... :)

2 comments:

  1. Chelsea, Eli looks so cute in these pictures. He has the prettiest eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie Chels! He is getting so big. Love reading about him. Hope life as a farmer's wife is traeting you great.

    ReplyDelete