Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Caleb Gary Roylance

In case you haven't noticed it's been a while. 
And a few things have changed. 
I guess I just didn't feel up to the task of blogging during pregnancy? 
Haha. 
Our new little one is already 2 1/2 months old so I better step it up and get him on the blog!

Caleb Gary Roylance
was born Nov. 1st
at 8:33 AM.
Weight: 7 lbs. 6 oz.
Height: 19 1/4 in.


We could not have wished for a better baby!
He is a sweetheart.


Eli has loved being a big brother!


Caleb has decided that a furrowed brow is the best facial expression. He uses it often.


He loves to take cat naps in his bouncer.


And he loves when Eli holds him... haha :)


Overall everyone is adjusting well to our new addition and we are happy to be a family of four!


4 comments:

  1. I had no idea you had had your new baby! Congratulations to you and Martin! He looks like a bundle of sweetness, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what a sweet baby boy he is! So handsome too! I'm so glad that Eli has done well with him too. Your looking great by the way. Thanks for all you do in Primary...don't know what we would do without you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you guys! I love to see his pictures! hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! A blog post :) Love baby Caleb and that scowl of his. So cute.

    ReplyDelete