Monday, May 2, 2011

"My swing is so bad, I look like a caveman killing his lunch." -Lee Trevino

Golf.
Martin loves it.
How do I feel about it?
Refer to above quote.
Let's just say I've never actually played golf.
I've only gone to a driving range like 3 times, MAYBE.
But I suppose if I could get past the embarrassment of looking like an idiot,
It might not be so bad.
Martin took me to the driving range the other day
(yes that is included in the three times)
And once again I got to show off my awesome non-skills.


See that?
That's me completely whiffing the ball.
I'm not a golfer (obviously)
But I'd venture to say that my stance is ALL wrong...
Haha
So sorry Martin.


(check out that powerhouse!)
Maybe someday Eli will be a good golfer.


But his mother sure ain't.

1 comment:

  1. that's great you are trying to just have fun with it and learn. It really is a game you have to practice. I also suggest lessons from a Pro. Golf can be very enjoying for me, even relaxing at times. I was taught to golf when I was like 10, it's a pretty big deal in my family. Tyler is even taking a golf class this semester! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete