Thursday, June 2, 2011

The "FUN" Run

On the 28th of May I participated in a "fun run".
I did it while pushing a stroller.
What was I thinking??
Haha.
I had great intentions of being prepared for it...
But no. 
The weather didn't cooperate.
Eli would wail every time I tried taking him for a jog in the cold/wind.
Consequently I went into this thing cold turkey.
They might consider renaming it to something more fitting.
Like "this is going to suck a lot run"
or "pushing a stroller straight up a hill isn't really that fun run"
or maybe even "don't expect to be breathing by the end of this run"
Ha. 
Luckily I had Sara running with me and she was awesome :)
She motivated me to keep moving and stuck by me when I was being a slow poke.
Thank you Sara!!


Rachel and Brianne were there and took first and second place in their category! Woohoo!


Maybe I'll make this a thing every year?
Maybe I'll prepare next time?
Haha yeah we'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment