Friday, September 9, 2011

poop puddle.

That title is kinda gross. 
But it kinda fits.
Allow me to explain.
The other day... well its actually been a few weeks now...
Kyndra and Gavin came over.
We went on a little walk and stopped to take some pictures.
Eli was only interested in stealing Kyndra's gum.




Then he ran off and I didn't worry too much about him. 
(silly me.)
Instead I continued to take a few shots of Kyndra and Gavin.



And since Gavin and Kyndra were the ones who were facing Eli and could probably see him,
I blame this on them...


Seriously??

Who knows what nasty things dwell in that irrigation puddle, but Eli was all for it.
My initial reaction was to moan NOOO really loud and rush him back to the house to get clean.
However since I had the camera in my hand already, I decided I would be dumb not to capture the moment.
So here he is in all his poop puddle glory. 



Seriously child?
Gross. 


Cross your fingers that he didn't get some nasty disease from it. 



2 comments:

  1. sorry to say Chels, but thats hilarious!!!
    love you lots
    Kyndra W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. use it against him when he graduates highschool hahaha its cute and funny at the same time....sorry but thats what i think lol

    ReplyDelete