Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My sister is my sister in law.

In case you didn't know,
My little sister married Martin's little brother. 
And in case you didn't know,
Martin's dad and two of his brothers married Martin's mom and two of her sisters. 
So, it's kind of like tradition now. 
When the boys are that age we will be looking for some sisters for them to marry. 
Haha.
jk.
kind of.
:) 

I thought it would be fun to share some pictures from the joyous occasion. 

They took their wedding pictures before the day of their actual wedding,
And didn't wear their wedding clothes coming out of the temple. 
And then on top of that they had the audacity to walk out of the temple while no one was watching, like it was no big deal.
pffff. 
I made them have a do over. 
:)



We tried to take a big family picture with the Herd side. 
That wasn't at all difficult. 
As you can see by our two best pictures, everybody was cooperating :)



My mom and dad transformed the church gym once again and their reception was beautiful.








And now I get to live close to my sister forever and basically that's the best thing ever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment