Sunday, November 24, 2013

I looked out the window and what did I see?


For those of you that don't know, we are in the process of building a house. As of right now the walls are all up on the main floor, and they are working on putting up a partial second floor. Every few days we will go as a family and check out the progress that's been made. It's still strange to me to be walking around seeing the different rooms, knowing it's where we will be building all our memories as a family. I guess it doesn't seem real to me yet :). I feel so blessed that we have the opportunity to build a home and make it ours. Many people don't ever get that chance and I know it's a wonderful blessing! My favorite part of going to see our house is standing at the hole in the back wall where our windows will go, and looking out at our view. We are surrounded by farmland. Ever since I was a little girl and we lived on an apple orchard in Wapato, I have dreamed of raising my family in the country, where my children will have the opportunity to learn how to work, and the opportunity to become each other's best friends. I feel so tremendously blessed to see that happening in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment